DO NOT POST ANSWERS IN THIS THREAD
Here are the trivia questions for today!
If you aren't a part of the trivia game and would like to be (you know you wanna!) then you can request sorting in the main trivia thread
Please keep in mind these simple rules:
1. NO CHEATING
. You are not allowed to use the internet to answer any trivia questions unless otherwise specified. Only the books, movies, etc. can be used, in addition to your own memory.
2. Send your answers to me via PM ONLY
. Do not post your answers this thread or in the main thread. I cannot stress this enough! If you break this rule, I will eat you. I'm not even kidding.
3. When submitting your answer, include your NAME, HOUSE and SOURCE
. Not including this information will result in you not receiving credit for you answers. If you forget, you have until I close this trivia question to send the missing info in a reply to your original PM.
4. You must answer at least three
main trivia question in order to attempt the bonus.
Who said each of the following quotes?
(200 points each, -100 incorrect)
1. Indeed, your failure to understand that there are things much worse than death has always been your greatest weakness.
2. There is no good or evil: only power and those too weak to seek it.
3. You are not trying, you are allowing me access to memories you fear, you are handing me weapons!
4. I don't go looking for trouble. Trouble usually finds me.
5. I hope you're pleased with yourselves. We could all have been killed - or worse, expelled. Now if you don't mind, I'm going to bed.
: (100 points each)
For an extra 100 points per quote, go back through your answers above and also list to whom the person was speaking.
This trivia will be closed at 7 pm CST on Saturday, 3/9.