I would ask your pedi for an epi pen( I'd get the 2 pack)
Generally peanut allergies only get worse with exposure.
But we got lucky and my son grew out of his recently ( he was a class 3 allergy to them- never anaphylactic) but we still only give it to him on occasion and only when we plan on being with him all day.
And while his peanut went away everything else got much worse.
My daughter has a peanut allergy (along with tree nuts and eggs).
She has an epi pen that we have to carry around. She's not severe, but she does break out. She's only was in contact with peanut 3 times in her life and, imo, she seemed to get worse each time. The first time (initally how I found out) she had hives, the next time, her brother accidently fed her PB (they both now know better), she had more hives and the last time..there was no peanuts in the product but the stupid label never said the cake or whatever it was was manufactured in a plant that had peanut products. Poor kid was miserable.
Her allergist said that she has a real good chance of outgrowing the egg allergy (she can eat stuff that have eggs in it and I have given her eggs, before I found out she was allergic, and she seemed fine..so IDK), but she only has a small chance of outgrowing peanut allergies