I'm 34 weeks and 3 days, and i feel like labor could be pretty near. The past two days i've had tons of pretty painful cramping, im pretty sure my baby has already dropped, and now im super nauseas and have had a big increase in discharge... I dont see my doctor until the 7th of march, so i was wondering would you try to get into your doctor sooner, or would you just wait and see what happens?
<blockquote><b>Quoting Jennybananna:</b>" Its probably just BH and baby dropping doesn't mean much. If you start having consistent contractions I would go in but everything else sounds normal."</blockquote>