DO NOT POST ANSWERS IN THIS THREAD!!! PM ONLY!!!
This will be up for 48 hours.
Rules for Answering Trivia:
1. Don't use the internet
. All answers can and must be found in the HP books and movies. If you are suspected of cheating, you could be expelled from the game and your house will also lose points.
2. To answer the question, send a PM to me.
If you have any questions, either post them in this thread or send me a PM. DO NOT POST ANSWERS IN THIS THREAD!!
3. Your answer must include your NAME, your HOUSE, and WHERE you found your answer.
If you used a book, list the book and page number (ex. CoS p22). If you used a movie, list the movie name and "movie". (ex. PoA movie) If you knew the answer from memory or are making a guess, write (memory) or (guess). If you do not include ALL of this info, your answer will not count.
IF this looks like fun and you want to join our game, check out THIS thread and get sorted on Pottermore!
1. 400 points if correct -200 points if wrong.
Name all of the defenses around/in the Lestrange vault to protect against thieves.
2. 400 points if correct -200 points if wrong
Whose patronus takes the form of a doe?
3. 200 points if correct -100 points if wrong What is the name of the correspondence course that Filch is taking to learn magic?
4. 200 points if correct -100 points if wrong
What is the song Peeves sings when he finds Harry Potter near the petrified students?
5. 100 points if correct -50 points if wrong
What does Hermione consider worse than death?
BONUS!!! YOU MUST ATTEMPT AT LEAST 2 QUESTIONS BEFORE ANSWERING THE BONUS.
200 points for every correct answer -100 points for every wrong answer.
1. Name as many creatures as you can that the students at Hogwarts learned about/dealt with in Defense Against the Dark Arts
2. Name as many creatures as you can that the students at Hogwarts learned about/cared for in Care of Magical Creatures