Quoting samibabii:" Well unfortunately because of the hospital I have been going to I have had a different doc every time so I would have a random doc deliver my baby anyways..."
I would stick to your hospital. With my first child I had a not so experience when it came to her delivery. I was seen at a different hospital until I was 37 weeks, at that point another dr. decided I was to high risk to deliver at their hospital and sent me to another. I was seen at the other hospital at 38 weeks, the new doctors were scrambling to learn everything they could about me since I could go into labor at anytime. Since my original doctor waited till the last min to transfer me I was told "well I dont know much about your case, so I think its best we do a c-section" I was scheduled that day to have a c-section the next week. I am high risk, but it turns out AFTER I had a c-section they said "well after review, I think you could have had the baby naturally"
So since your almost ready to deliver I would stick to where you have been. Hopefully you can get in and out as soon as possible. Good luck!!