So I have been wanting my family to eat better and not put things into our bodies that shouldn't naturally be there.. So for the last week about 95% of what I have been buying is organic the other 5% is at least all natural and man can we taste the difference.. I mean wow... this is how food is supposed to taste... I loveeeeeee to bake/ cook from scratch and I will tell you what even my PICKY PICKY PICKKKKKY little toddler eats everything I make now.. Anyways.. I just wanted to share how happy I am that we switched to organic/natural foods.