Quoting Mama♥Sweetpea:" I've heard it sucks. Why do they want to induce you?"I am 36 weeks today but baby is only measuring 32 weeks I am going in for NST twice a week, and ultrasound once a week and now see my midwife once a week also. My MW told me I will not go over 39 weeks now b/c she is measuring so small.
Quoting TheCoopersKnitWitch:" My last induction failed. They popped his water and went easily from there. Inductions aren't to bad, ... [snip!] ... that's the best IMO, I have to be medically induced due to size. And for that reason I hate it if I have to be induced."I want to go without the induction if I can so I am gonna talk to my MW if I can start tring to at 37 weeks. But I also wanted to ask b/c if I cant go on my own and have to be induced. This is my 1st one so I am so unsure fo anything lol
Quoting Mommy124:" I want to go without the induction if I can so I am gonna talk to my MW if I can start tring to at 37 ... [snip!] ... I also wanted to ask b/c if I cant go on my own and have to be induced. This is my 1st one so I am so unsure fo anything lol"
Quoting TheCoopersKnitWitch:" You definitely don't want your first induced if you don't need to. That's for sure. So many things ... [snip!] ... her lungs weren't ready and she couldn't adjust well. Just hope and try to let the baby come on it's own if your able to."thats also wat I am afraid of. I feel like if she is only 32 weeks and less then 10 precentile she wont be ready to come out so thats also y I am asking about the induction cuz I am tring to think if I should try at 37 weeks or just wait for the induction cuz it would be better for her. Its so hard to kno wats good for her and stuff cuz this is my 1st and all this on top of it.
Quoting Mommy124:" thats also wat I am afraid of. I feel like if she is only 32 weeks and less then 10 precentile she wont ... [snip!] ... cuz it would be better for her. Its so hard to kno wats good for her and stuff cuz this is my 1st and all this on top of it."
Quoting TheCoopersKnitWitch:" I'd definitely wait it out, I wouldn't ask for an induction at all. Here too in WA, they will refuse you an induction until 39 weeks unless absolutely medically necessary. "yea I am kinda leaning to that just waiting til they induce me. That way she has more time to grow but there is also a chance now that if my NST or ultrasounds show them something they do not like they will take her too...I guess my placenta isnt giving her enough or something like that I cant remember my appt at all cuz its not wat I wanted to hear and just wanted to lose it
Quoting Mommy124:" For those of you who have went through an induction how was it? They want to induce me at 39 weeks."
Quoting Baby_Majick:" March 8th? lol... I'm due the same day as you and getting induced as well."I am really due March 14th so I will be 39 weeks the 7th but I havent been told the exact date I will be induced yet...just kno I will deff not be going past 39
Quoting applelove:" Honestly I had no pre conceived feelings about induction. I had one at 41 weeks because my water was ... [snip!] ... mine. But seriously... before 40 weeks? That is never ever a good idea. What is the Drs reason for wanting to induce you early?"I am 36 weeks today and baby is measuring 32 weeks and is in the less then 10 precentile. I have NSTs twice a week, an ultrasound once a week adn see my midwife once a week now too....they think my placenta isnt doing its job more or less.