Quoting pretty.mama:" I really hope you can get a chance to experience a vaginal birth,it sure is exhausting but I wouldn't ... [snip!] ... with c-sections for now on. She's all the way in Oklahoma though and their doctors are so much different then here in Maryland."
Something about my body, and my hormones. I wasn't even supposed to get pregnant. She's worried about the same thing. Saying my hips as wide as the seem on the outside may be too narrow, and close together on the inside. And she isn't able to pass down into my pelvis where she should be. Even going over two, at 2 cm she said she should at least be stationed. I trust my OB like my actual OB 110% and I'll go for whatever she suggest. She's all for going over 41 weeks, she said there's no real medical value to waiting past 42 weeks, but she was born and raised in the ages where it didn't matter you waited... Now knowing the concerns of waiting 42 weeks+ lol she said she'd like to AT LEAST induce by 41 weeks. But wants an ultrasound first to check size of baby, and then feel out my pelvic area. I'm not scared of a c-section, I'd also like to experience real vaginal delivery. At the same time. I want my baby girl out, and I want it as risk free as possible. No emergency c-section if it can be predetermined that I need one in the first place.