How to get rid of Bloating Naturally?
• Drinking herbal teas like chamomile tea, peppermint tea, ginger tea, fennel tea, basil
tea or other such teas serves as one of the simplest natural home remedies for bloating natural treatment.
• Add a tablespoon of ground cinnamon in a cup of boiling water. Honey may also be added to improve taste. Drink this solution as an effective home medicine to ease bloating.
• Chewing cardamom seeds serves as a great natural cure for bloating and flatulence. You can also prepare a home remedy by boiling two cups of water and adding six cardamom pods and a pinch of nutmeg powder to relieve this common problem.
• Mix a quarter teaspoon each of cumin powder and pepper powder in a cup of buttermilk and drink it. Follow this therapy 2-3 times in a day to reduce bloating and heavy feeling in stomach.
• Add a teaspoon of crushed coriander seeds in a cup of boiling water and have the solution to get rid of bloating and gas.
• Parsley serves as a valuable Bloating medication by reducing bloating caused by water retention
. In addition, it improves appetite and promotes digestion. You can prepare parsley tea by putting a tablespoon of fresh parsley leaves in a cup of boiling water and letting it steep for 10-15 minutes.
Finally, add a bit of garlic powder and have this solution about 2-3 times in a day. Inclusion of parsley in the diet also helps lower blood pressure
. However, avoid taking this remedy in case you are suffering from serious heart disease
or kidney problem
• Regularly having probiotics, especially yogurt is highly beneficial in getting rid of bloating
• Having a glass of water mixed with a few drops of clove oil helps heal bloating.
• Abdominal massage with aromatic oils like that of chamomile or anise tends to provide relief from bloated stomach naturally.
• Having caraway seeds after meals is the easiest possible solution for relieving bloating.
• Mixture of fresh ginger juice and honey is helpful in getting rid of bloated belly.
• Drinking sufficient amount of water and exercising moderately can help a great deal in controlling this problem.
• Certain yoga exercises are also useful in the home treatment of bloating. For instance, lie on your back, keep your hands on the side and gently lift your legs over to the head. Pregnant women can take help of pregnancy exercises to get rid of bloating during pregnancy
Read more http://www.speedyremedies.com/how-to-get-rid-of-bloating.html