I am having terrible baby fever lately. My youngest is 14 months and we have discussed having a fourth. Since we have put having a fourth out on the table the baby fever has taken over. Even if we decide to have a fourth we are waiting till this fall to TTC. I have a feeling this is not going to disappear any time soon. I am 100% for having a fourth and DH is at about 80%. We just have to many uncertainties to TTC right now. We are trying to move across country and by fall we should know a lot more about housing and timing of everything. How many of you are having baby fever right now?