DS has had a rash on his cheeks for about a month, maybe a little longer. He got it right before getting sick with a stomach bug, and an upper resp. infection, and this just hasn't gone away. I took his to the doctor and he said it was probably from being sick, but it could be an allergy, but he didn't think it was. Now three weeks after going to the dr it is still there just as bad, and he is no longer sick. I have cut out all citrus and it is still there. No tomatoes, still there. I am just wondering if you ladies agree it may possibly be an allergy, and maybe ideas of what other foods to cut out.
This is a picture from this afternoon. I tried to get the best picture of the rash, but he was moving a lot. TIA!