I've been losing my MP since last night and now I'm having bright red blood mixed in. I've been having on/off contractions for weeks now.. and I'm dilated to 2-3cm.
With my oldest, I never had consistent contractions, so labor was really hard to judge when to head to the ER until the doctor gave the OK to go.
This time around, I just feel so different.
My contractions have been going from 10-30 minutes apart so nothing major just yet. I didn't have any from 5am - noon today. had some from 1-1:30ish and now I'm having them start again. They are about 15 minutes apart lasting about 30-45 seconds.
but, my question is.. with the blood mixed in.. should I call the dr now or wait it out a little longer?