- Clear juices (such as apple, cranberry, or grape), strained citrus juices or fruit punch.
- Mild tea, without cream or milk.
- Mineral, bubbly, or plain water.
- Clear soft drinks like ginger ale, lemon-lime soda, or club soda. (No cola or root beer.)
- Clear sports drinks.
- Clear broth, bouillon, or consommé.
- Plain popsicles. Avoid popsicles with pureed fruit or fiber in them.
- Hard candy.
- Flavored gelatin, such as Jell-O® without fruit. You may also drink gelatin as a warm beverage before it sets.
- Sugar, honey, jelly or syrup.
- Herbs, mild seasonings, or salt.
Found this list on a website that has a care guide for being on a clear liquid diet. Maybe it'll help