Quoting Rebecca Lynn kinq:" I guess ill just wait then if the pain gets to bad ill just go out there, with my first child I went ... [snip!] ... having contractions so they admitted me I was only dilated to two then so they must not care to bad if im dilated moe than that"
Yea, I would wait it out...I just started having contractions about 20 min ago that I could tell apart from the cramping....So I'm watching those. My body though has been trying to kick itself into labor for 2 weeks now and it has yet to do so...I am scheduled for an induction on Monday morning so I'm not too worried, but really the more dilation and progression I make now will only better the induction.