One of our neighbors brought us over a cherry icebox cake and OMG it is amazing! I'm going to have to make it because i almost ate it all.
If you haven't ever tried it i would highly suggest making it!
- 20 whole graham crackers
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 package Jello Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix (6 serving size)
- 1 3/4 cups thawed Cool Whip
- 2 (21 ounce) cans cherry pie filling
- Line a 13x9 inch pan with some of the graham crackers, breaking crackers if necessary.
- Pour cold milk into bowl.
- Add pudding mix.
- With electric mixer at low speed, beat until well blended (1-2 minutes).
- Let stand 5 minutes; then blend in whipped topping.
- Spread half of the pudding mixture over crackers.
- Add another layer of crakers.
- Spread cherry pie filling over crakers.
- Chill for 3 hours.
What is everyone having for dinner? We are having cheesesteak subs and onion rings. We didnt go to bed until 3 am and woke up at 8:30 so we are tired and dont feel like cooking a big dinner.