Hey ladies, quick question. I'll be six weeks postpartum on Monday but couldn't get a six week checkup so I won't be going in until February 6. I had a pp appointment at 3 weeks after due to depression and anxiety before I was pregnant and was checked and my midwife said everything looked good with my stitches healing but didnt do an internal exam or anything. My question is, if it were you would you wait till you get checked (not for a couple more weeks) or would you think I'm ok to go ahead and have sex now, considering I'll be 6 weeks pp on Monday? I'm not on bc yet so obviously we'd use a condom, but what do you ladies suggest? TIA
My suggestion is wait for the okay and you are internal checked out..I don't know about everyone but I still hurt when I try and my son is 8 months old...what is the harm in waiting a few extra weeks to get the all clear?