DD (six months) and I are both sick. She has a low grade fever and diarrhea, And a runny nose. I am congested and have a migraine and my nose and throat hurt. I thought yesterday DD was just teething but now I'm sure it's something else. Do you guys think I should call the doctor in a half hour when they open or just wait it out to see if we improve and call the afternoon?