DS has had a fever for 2 days now. Yesterday it was 101.6 today it shot up to 102.9. I've alternated tylenol and motrin every 2 hours but the fever wont break. His head, arms, belly, back & legs are hot to the touch but his hands are ice cold.
He also has not been sleeping well. For about 3-4 nights he's been waking up around midnight screaming.
Do I wait until Tuesday to take him to his DR? Do I go to the ER or Urgent Care? Should I just let it take its course?
Try to not give him anything for a few hours. Sometimes the fever needs to run it's course. That's not TOO high for that age. Chances are the ER will just be hours of waiting and the Dr just giving him meds that you already have. I hope he feels better!