I have a few questions so ill ask all in one post!
1. How do you get an almost two year old (well two! Lol) to sit t the table not in high chairs? They are constantly getting down, climbing on the table etc..
2. What is a good computer educational type toy for them? We are learning shapes and colours at the moment and I'd like something for them to play with in the car that is educational
3. We are starting time outs.. Is it ok for me o stand close to them with my back to them so they don't keep getting up and make it into a game? I know super nanny says to keep doing what your doing but if I do that they get up and down for about 1/2hr!! Lol
4. If anyone has some fun activities I can do with the boys I'd love to hear them!
I'm guessing everything is three times harder with twins, but I'll do my best to help. lol. My daughter is just over 2. When she got frustrated with being in the high chair, we moved her into a booster chair that had straps so that we could still strap her in. That being said, she's been out of the booster for several months, but I think a lot has to do with the fact that she wants to be like her older brother.
2. As far as educational stuff, Leap Frog has tons of different educational toys. Shelby has a Violet dog that she loves to play with, and it talks about different animals, colors, etc. She also recently got one of the Leap Frog LeapTops. It works on letters, letter sounds, songs, etc.
3. If you have to stay close in order to keep them in time out, then I would say that's what you have to do for now. They'll catch on soon enough.