Quoting Nichole+3girls:" yeah, they wanted to give be an epidural and told me it could easily break limbs/ribs. thats why i decided against doing it. May as well get a spinal and get that baby outta there."
Epi and spinals both scare me. I plan on doing a spinal tho and just planning a c-section tomorrow. I go to the doc in the morning and I"m sure they will do another ultrasound to see if she's flipped but I know she hasnt. Then I'm going to try to convince them to take her on the 21st. If they will take her at 38w6d then dh can be home two weeks with me if they wont take her on 21st he can only be home 1.