1) Read the articles here: http://kellymom.com/category/ages/adopt-relactate/
2) Kiss sleep and your life as you know it goodbye
3) Break out the pump start pumping every 2 hours fro 20-30 min and even some power pumping 10 min 10 min off for an hour. This includes the middle of the night
4) Latch her as much as possible. Before eating after eating middle of eating playtime. Pretty much something should be attached to your breasts all the time
5) Ask WIC or see if you can hunt down a supplemental nursing systemhttp://www.medelabreastfeedingus.com/products/51/supplemental-nursing-system-sns
No more bottles use that
6) I will bring you all my vitamins I had with Katy when im out there take them religiously.
7) Make sure you arent pregnant
Remember that store we went to when you pregnant in Chandler call them and ask when their next BFing class is or call WIC and tell them you want to talk to lactation.
Dedication and time you may never be able to EBF but you could get something back (maybe even EBF who knows) in time. You have to be religious about it, especially with her sleeping through the night.