My son grabbed his butt cream that I foolishly left in his reach and I want and got it from him. After I got his hands cleaned up I see its all around his mouth. He was mad I took it. Wtf, it's like he thought it was tastey ... Smh
my son successfully ate a little once..I called the poison control number on the back and the lady just said if he had a little(like...no more then a fingernail amount) he should be fine, he may have a tummy ache but thats it.....He no longer tries to eat it..he prefers to RUB IT ALL OVER MY BED when he finds the tube..I keep thinking I threw away the last tube when he finds a new one some how..