Okay Recent back story. I went into L&D for a fall. I spoke to 3 people a midwive and 2 nurses who regularly work with my OB, they where all surpized that my OB agreed to do a VBA2C with me. They chuckled and asked if I was sure. So that has me worried. I will be making an apt with her soon to ask about this. And to make sure. Well in the mean time my Doula in training said that her SIL is a midwive and takes my insurance, well she no longer does, and she was 100% okay with my VBA2C and suggested a water birth. But now it seems Im stuck with my OB or a home birth UNASSISTED. Im unsure what to do I do not want ANOTHER un=needed c-section.
Past Back story of Births
my 1st c-section Dallas was at 37 weeks. I was told my BP was too high and he needed to come out now. So I said okay. They have me pit, and 6 hrs later they came in and said I had failed to progress I was at a 4 and I needed a c-section, I asked if it could wait they said not long. 2 more hrs I was at a 6 or almost and they said that he was stuck in my hip he needed to come out then. I was not feeling any pain at all even with contractions. The 2nd time I was told ok for v-bac, then next thing I know at my apt. He scared the hell out of me saying theres a high chance I will die cuz of my 1st c-section if I tried a vbac I made the c-section and 3 days later I had my son. I got to 39 weeks and 3 days.
Help Suggestions advice? How will I know if I really need a c-section. What are reasons I need it, and how can I tell if they are telling the truth. ( this is sad )
How much of a risk do I have of dying or the baby dying at home if I do it here.