My name is Heather and im due March 24th , 2013 with my fourth child (its a BOY) I've had two vaginal deliveries (my first two children) and one c-section. I know that the "rule" is if you have had two c-sections you must always have one after that, but I've only had one due to my last child being breech. My problem is, my youngest is only 7 months old, and im 6 months pregnant. Anyone think i have a chance of having a vaginal delivery this time? I've talked to my doctor but havent got a straight answer yet. Im keeping my fingers crossed. Anyone who has been through this please comment, im eager to hear your stories!
I would say that's really close for a Dr to allow you to try for a VBAC this time as your scar may not be fully healed and you could have a higher risk of rupture. If you plan on having more and wait a year before getting pg there are some Drs and hospitals that will allow you to do a VB2C. My dr is allowing me to try as long as I go into labor on my own, and progress naturally they will not help or induce at all other then breakin my water.