Quoting Will☮Creedence:" Why is she scheduling an induction? Just wait. My son came 10 days late, when he was nice and ready. Nothing before that worked."
I told her I don't want it. I asked "If we make it for the 24th can I cancel if the time comes and I'm not in labour?"
She said no thats why we're talking about it now.
The reason she chose the 24 is because she said that the OB who does inductions that day is more natural-birth friendly, and the ones are "VERY" medical. I said, can't I technically go a full 14 days overdue? She said that the risk are higher to the baby. I want to tell her at my appt Monday that I only want to schedule an induction if I have a health issue or if baby has a health issue
If she makes it for the 24th, I will be 11 days overdue. She thinks I'll go before that but wants to schedule so I get the better doctor. Can I cancel if the 24th rolls around and I want to wait?