i just gotta couple questions for everyone. dont have to answer if you dont want to.
1.do you sleep with your baby at night?
2. did you wait for your 6 weeks to pass by before you had sex again?
3. how long did it take for you to get used to being on your baby's scedual?
Yes, I co-sleep.
I waited 6 weeks with my first. 3 weeks with my second.
Babies don't really have a schedule at first. Once mine developed one, I was used to it in a matter of days. But she was also 3ish months old by the time anything started becoming a pattern.
I slept in the same room as DD until she was 3 months. Not the same bed. Had I had a man I definitely would have waited the 6 weeks as I bled the entire time. And I never got used to her sleep schedule until she started sleeping thru the night at 3 months
to question one i have never slept with my baby she has slept in her bassinet in the room with us when she was newborn only because i breast fed but that's it.
question 2 yes i waited longer only because i was cut down there from having her.
question three it took me a couple of months to get on her schedule but i can tell you this that it get easier the older they get my baby is 9 months now and i am so used to her schedule that at night we just give her, her binkie or paci and she falls right back to sleep and i also put her to bed at 7pm at night and she usually wakes me up about 7 and 8 in the morning
i sleep with my son at night cause i do breastfeed him, and i had a c-setion and couldnt get upo by myself to get him, so i got used to just having him sleep with me. i put him in his bassinet when he naps though.
i waited about 3 weeks, but it was our anniversary night so had to have a little fun. lol. sorry tmi.
im still trying to find a good schedual to follow for him at night.
1. no. afraid to. im a heavy sleeper. If i wasnt, i wouldnt anyways, she loves her big open spaces. she gets crank or cries if she's close to something for a long period of time.
2. yes. we dont have sex much anyways; maybe once every 2-3 months. so it didnt bother me.
3. it took me two weeks to get used to her and her feeding schedules. i felt like i knew i was doing with everything after 2 weeks.