Quoting ~~My Pet Wussy~~:" <blockquote><b>Quoting Tiffany ღ:</b>" Check the statistics on teen pregnancy ... [snip!] ... will fail. They arent you. Should most teens get married bc they are knocked up, no. But many do, and many make it work."
First off, he never cheated.... you're the one who seems bitter coming into all of my posts with an attitude. Get the stick out of your ass. I was with mine for 4 years and he started going behind my back after and started mentally abusing me and I didn't need the stress with dominic so I left maybe later in life we can work it out for him but I'm telling you right now a baby will never change a dude.
"Only 20 percent of the fathers marry the teen mothers of their first children. On average, the remaining 80 percent pay less than $800 annually for child support." statistic numero uno.