Quoting dawn711:" I
We just moved so we still need a new GI. She sees OT/PT through EI and will be meeting her development person this week. We are supposed to be going to KKI in Dec. I think because of her gagging issues and her texture issues that she has learned to have an aversion. She fake coughs and gags to make me stop trying to feed her.
We will definitely see the feeding clinic before deciding anything. I'm just trying to figure out if this might be a reasonable option. Since we've started focusing so much on food we've had less time to work on development and I just got her assessment papers...turns out she hasn't really progressed in the 2 months since we've moved here (except for crawling). We just need to find another way to get nutrients in her.
I used to think the last thing I wanted was a Gtube in her, but now I've realized that her not eating at all, that's the last thing I want.