Quoting Meranda Clark:" Im having my first baby in November and the choices are getting so hard. My mom wants me to induce so ... [snip!] ... but i hear people say there backs not the same after having an epidural....... decisions decisions.. What do you think??"
My honest opinion is wait it out. Only induce if need be. And only get the epidural if need be. But I would get the epidural over iv meds. I am getting ready for my third induction and am keeping an epidural as an option, but in no way have planned all of this.