I went in today for an nst and afi test. My bp was 161/90then later she checked it again and it was 155/95. My head is killing me so bad i think im about to puke! The babies resting hr is usually 140 but was 155. He didnt really want to move. She shocked him 3times and he moved once. (He is moving now though) My afi said my fluid level is elevated. She called my doctor but he was unavailable. So another doc stepped in and sent me for the pre e blood work again. So now im waiting on those results and to hear from my doc. I hope he calls soon. Waiting is making it worse. Wish me luck!
My due date is the 21st but i have a c section planned for the 12th. Im 37weeks and 2days today. I have said this whole pregnancy that if i could just wait until October, i would be ok to deliver. So i feel ok about delivering now i just dont want to feel rushed because that will terrify me.