Looking for some things to make this coming week that are HEALTHY and kid friendly!!!
Last week I made:
1. Roast chicken, roast butternut squash, green bean casserole
2. Chicken & Dumplings salad.
3. Whole roast Pork Loin with kale and roasted spaghetti squash
4. Pork Chops with broccoli rice and a salad
5. Lasagna with fat-free ricotta, spinach, chicken sausage (OMG, so good!)
6. Chicken tacos with spanish rice and black beans.
7. Chili (made with super lean beef)
So what should I make this week?