There is a thread for SPD. http://forum.baby-gaga.com/about2187279.html
DD (5 yrs old) has SID (sensory integration disorder) she has a lot of "triggers" that she has some problems with.
- Anxiety (she has it all the time)
- Loud noises
- Brushing or washing hair
- Brushing teeth
- Letting doctors/ nurses touch her for exams, ect.
- No band aids. They make her melt down.
- No verbal praise - she says it's too loud and hurts her ears
- Tags on clothing need to be taken off
- Socks need me to be on JUST right or she has a fit
Hmm..... there are others... i'm probably missing.