Quoting Rachie.luv♡:" I still don't know if I will have a schedule c/s. the cob OB said she really wants me to look into vbac ... [snip!] ... to look into vbac so ill do that. Ill take a class and what not. But I'll be induced =\. High BP she won't let me hit 40 weeks."
Well glad to see I'm not the only csection mama! My doctor said I can have a VBAC if I choose if the baby isn't as big as last time... but I am just going to opt for a csection regardless.
Did you have pre e? I had it and am terrified this time around..! Hopefully our BPs will stay down
Which due date do I go by? I thought I was due May 23rd my doctor say May 18th... Or do I just wait until my U/S to really know?
Which is exactly one month away!
Love everyones bean pictures so exciting! Our May babies are growing, it's going by fast it seems!