I have never had a vbac but... I have heard that induction for a vbac is not a good idea. They tend to push things too fast and you end up with a c/s again. Pitocin makes the contractions come on really fast if they don't administer it very slowly.
Good luck!!!! Really hope you get your vba2c!!!! :-)
<blockquote><b>Quoting on3luv210sa:</b>" im past my due date and at rick for pre-e"</blockquote/>
Is your blood pressure high right now? I would try to avoid an induction if you can...hold off for as long as you can...induction for a vbac especially a vba2c can be very risky...I was induced and it was extremely painful once my water broke...I had to get the epidural...itvwas almost impossible not to! The combo of everything stressed my son out and his HR dropped...ended in C section
Quoting on3luv210sa:" the doctor decided to wait because i'm not dilated enough so i go into the office tomorrow to see if ive made any progress he wants to wait till im at least at 3 centimetres dilated "
because i'm not dilated at all, not effaced and my cervix is still very high up and i think its crazy because last time he said i was dilated at one is it possible to close back up over time??? and im 41 weeks already and he does not want me to go into week 42 so if i don't have her on my own by Friday i will be having a repeat c-section because she is already almost 9 pounds
<blockquote><b>Quoting on3luv210sa:</b>" because i'm not dilated at all, not effaced and my cervix is still very high up and i think its crazy ... [snip!] ... week 42 so if i don't have her on my own by Friday i will be having a repeat c-section because she is already almost 9 pounds "</blockquote>
You don't really know that for sure...they said mine was 9 on the ultrasound ....I was induced he came out 7 lbs 2 oz.... your due date is also an estimate you could be a week behind....but you know if your BP is high I would definitely consider the c section