1/2 cup (1 stick) softened butter/margarine
1 cup white sugar
1 cup + 2 Tbsp brown sugar
1.5 cup peanut butter
3 eggs (room temp)
1 tsp vanilla
2 tsp baking soda
2 Tbsp brewer's yeast (not regular yeast- brewer's can be found at any health food store)
2 Tbsp flaxmeal soaking in 4tsp warm water (Publix and Walmart sell this)
3 3/4 cup old fashioned oats (for a huge impact use steel cut, but texture wise is better with rolled)
1 bag of butterscotch chips OR 1 medium bag of M&Ms OR 1 bag of chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325
- Soak flaxmeal in warm water
- Mix butter, white sugar, and brown sugar with electric mixer until creamy.
- Add eggs one at a time, mixing until creamy after each addition
- Add vanilla
- Add peanut butter and mix until creamy
- Sprinkle baking soda and brewer's yeast, and also add moistened flax- mix well.
- Add oats and mix until oats are well-coated.
- Add chocolate chips and mix well.
- Scoop onto ungreased sheet, allowing 2" between scoops. Press 4-5 M&Ms into each cookie.
- Bake 15-18min
Yield: 5 dozen cookies.
this can help up ur supply