I've been dying to try this recipe. It sounds really weird... and i like wierd
12 SERVINGS PREP: 10 MINS(PLUS MARINATING) COOK: 50 MINS
- 1 10 ounce jar grape jelly
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 12 chicken wings, tips discarded and wings separated atthe joint
- Cilantro, for garnish
- In a bowl, whisk together the jelly, peanut butter, vinegar, hot sauce and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Add the chicken wings and refrigerate for 1 hour or up to overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees . Arrange the wings on a greased rack set on a foil-lined baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes. Turn, baste with the pan juices and bake until browned, about 20 minutes more. Serve with cilantro.