LO's 2 year check up was today. Her blood lead levels were 17.6. They should be less than 3. We had to take her to the hospital to have more blood work done, we're waiting for the results of that to find out what our next move is. In the mean time I have to watch her for symptoms of lead poisoning and the health department has to come out and test our house for lead. According to her pedi, if the lead levels in our house are high enough we may have to move or stay somewhere else while our house is worked on. It really just depends on what the health department decides. If LO starts showing any signs of lead poisoning she may have to have Chelation therapy. We're hoping we caught it soon enough and it will just be a matter of either getting it out of our house or getting us out of this house. Her pedi also wants me to have my OB test my lead levels since I'm pregnant. Has anyone been through this? Did you have to move? Did your LO have to be treated? Did you have to be treated? TIA.