Quoting ♔Elise™:" **This is posted in Abortion Survivors for those of you who may have snappy comments, no rudeness will ... [snip!] ... choose from. Otherwise there will be alot of ladies driving over to Georgia to have the procedures done. Thanks for reading."Oh my goodness. That is so scary to think about. I'm surprised there wasn't any deaths resulting from this, or that were actually reported...
Quoting Freckles Ford:" That is just awful... Wow. I'm speechless. "
Quoting Lovelyyy*:" I didn't read the link, but I watched the video. That's ridiculous! Those poor women. :[ How horrible."part of that link..
* Clinic staff was not properly trained to provide safe quality patient care.
* Failure to have policy and procedures related to medication errors and the administration of medications. This resulted in the hospitalization of three abortion patients on January 21, 2012, with one patient placed in ICU.
* There was no documentation that the two abortionists employed by Derzis were even qualified to do abortions.
* Abortionists made illegible notations on patient charts that made determining critical information about patient care impossible. In several cases, the abortionist’s notes about patient care and/or condition were completely false.
* Lack of documentation of medications administered.
* Inaccurate preparation and administration drugs resulting in overdoses or inadequate pain management.
* Use of equipment with inspection dates from 2007 or no inspection date at all.
* Failure of on-call nurse to return patient calls, document correct dates on reports, or notify the physician of patient problems.
Quoting Miss Mommy♥:" Oh my goodness. That is so scary to think about. I'm surprised there wasn't any deaths resulting from this, or that were actually reported... I'm just shocked at this. It's terrible."
Quoting Lovelyyy*:" I didn't read the link, but I watched the video. That's ridiculous! Those poor women. :[ How horrible."
Quoting ♔Elise™:" One of the girls was in the ICU for some time, but since I haven't heard anything else. I hope the ladies were okay after all of this ."
Quoting ..MommyWife..:" My first thought was how gross the backside of that place was then how Diane was so calm like it was ... [snip!] ... no big deal like get her now nothing. I'm in shock at a time like that this is a place I'd want to be. Hope those girls are ok."