I went with something a little more natural, like someone you'd see at the beach and probably not notice that they were wearing any makeup from a distance.
- Mineral powder foundation, blended into neck
- Dry bronzer, blended into neck
- Wet bronzer accentuating cheekbones
- A little bronze eyeshadow worked into eyebrows
- Gold eyeshadow
- Waterproof mascara (don't want water and sweat making your face look like you just watched The Notebook!) -- also my eyelashes are pure smurf so falsies would look much better
- Brown lip gloss
Voila. Shimmery bronze beach goddess.