If anyone has information to add please let me know! I will be updating the OP as I obtain information.
1. Choose an Agency
2. Choose a Country Program
3. File Application
4. Obtain a Homestudy - this is a long process.
5. Prepare the Dossier - “Dossier” is a formal term for a collection of documents prepared in a specific way.
6. Apply for USCIS
7. Wait and Prepare
8. Your Child Referral
9. Meeting your Child - Once legal steps are completed your agency will make arrangements for you to meet your child.
10. Post Placement - Social Workers will visit you after you get home to make sure you're a good fit and doing well.
11. Finalize or Re-Finalize your Child's Adoption
Christian World Adoption