- I always liked this recipe. My mother made it for us when we were kids because its much healthier than a regular ice cream sandwich!
- 2 cups cold skim milk
- 1 package (1 ounce) instant sugar-free vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups light whipped topping
- 3/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 21 whole reduced-fat graham crackers, halved
- Mix pudding and milk according to package directions and refrigerate
- until set. Fold in whipped topping, chocolate chips and vanilla.
- Place 21 graham cracker halves on a baking sheet; top each with
- about 3 tablespoons filling. Place another graham cracker half on
- top. Freeze for 1 hour or until firm. Wrap individually in plastic
- wrap; freeze. Serve sandwiches frozen. Yield: 21 sandwiches.
Icebox SandwichNutrition Facts:
1 sandwich equals 114 calories, 3 g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 125 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein
Ice Cream Sandwich
1 sandwich equals 170 calories, 7 g fat (3 saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 170 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein