Quoting Sheri an aspiring hippie:" Totally agree with Zoe mom. He is also waiting to talk about it so that the closer you get he can scare ... [snip!] ... section carries more risk for mom and baby than a VBAC. The choice is yours but if I were you I would be finding a new doctor."Very well said These doctors like this makes me so mad!
Quoting Kenna&Ry'sMomma:" So my next birth I want a midwife and to do a Vba2c. I know it's possible. I am a diabetic so it seems ... [snip!] ... that vaginal birth! What would you ladies consider in looking into when my time is ready for a midwife and Vba2c and what not?"I would look into your ICAN chapter in your area and go from there to helping you find the right midwife for you and so a consult with several so you can get a feel on that person.
Quoting TantricLemons:" Its unfortunately to common for doctors to be like, oh I will totally let you have a VBAC, then give ... [snip!] ... going to let you. When he had no plan on letting you actually VBAC. He doesnt have to actually argue, and you end up with a RC"I'm really glad my Dr. didn't lead me on, then.. She said I could try, but it would most likely end up in another section because of liability reasons. So right then & there I decided to find someone else!
Quoting Stephanie Sodders:" I'm really glad my Dr. didn't lead me on, then.. She said I could try, but it would most likely end up ... [snip!] ... most likely end up in another section because of liability reasons. So right then & there I decided to find someone else!"
Quoting Kenna&Ry'sMomma:" So my next birth I want a midwife and to do a Vba2c. I know it's possible. I am a diabetic so it seems ... [snip!] ... that vaginal birth! What would you ladies consider in looking into when my time is ready for a midwife and Vba2c and what not?"
Quoting Mrs. McCallister:" ookslike its time to fine a second openion! "
Quoting Zoe&Harper's Mom (Em):" yep I think you will find one that will be more supportive! You can call and ask to do a consult before choosing one if you like."It's so nice to know there are such supportive doctors out there!! This one practices fairly close to me. I told my midwife I want to change her to my transfer option, LOL!
Quoting Rachie.luv♡:" Hi! I'm Rachael and my son was born via c section for really no reason at all ( as to what I'm swear ... [snip!] ... of pit was used and women went on to have vbacs. Anyone use pit to labor? I see her again Monday and ill ask more questions."With a VBAC, any form of induction doubles your chance of uterine rupture... and pitocin definitely would not help with your high blood pressure!! Pitocin also increases your risk of uterine rupture and chances of a repeat c-section. Why won't she let you go full term? .. And why did you end up having a c-section the 1st time?
Quoting M&F VBAC Graduate:" Hey ladies, Quick update on what is going on: I will be 38 weeks after midnight. Today I had an ultrasound ... [snip!] ... I lost all my trust in her... its weird how a month ago she was saying i would prefer you to have a VBAC blablabla and now this"That's a lot of bull! That's how my Dr. was with my 1st pregnancy!! She was all for my birth plan, but once labor started it all seemed to go out the window... And she was trying to push me to induce before my due date even hit, when I already said I didn't want to be induced! Ultrasounds are so inaccurate in the 3rd trimester anyway.. I heard from a doctor's interview, that they can be up to 2lbs off!.. Plus, 7lbs 4oz is average size! .. And that's crazy she's suggesting you get your tubes tied when you're that young! Is this the same doctor you had with your 1st VBAC? She sounds like she's trying to take the easy way out...